Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cat's out of the bag! !(◎_◎;)

Cat's out of the bag! !(◎_◎;)
What do I mean by that?
To give a little background knowledge, when I started this blog I had no intention of followers, or letting any IRL people I knew find out, blogging was just a more accessible "diary" for me, one that was okay if it was read ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I hadn't expected to like it so much, and really love the community of bloggers. Overall a great positive network (*^^*)
Soooo back to the present, recently my parents have found my blog. I've at this point only told a few friends (including my boyfriend) who I thought would understand my craziness to be on the World Wide Web, much to my surprise (I stress SURPRISE lol) my parents welcomed my blogging with open arms!
It's a great feeling to know you have the support of friends AND family now. So that's me getting personal & pulling at your heart strings (⌒-⌒; )

Here's my simple OOTD, it's all black only because I work later |( ̄3 ̄)| they never said I couldn't get crazy with the accessories though hehehe (insert evil cackle) & I remembered to take a quick photo of my MOTD ♥







*Also, a UK store called Lashes of London is doing a giveaway right now! You don't have to make a blogpost or anything to enter, super easy to enter! Click on the link below  and it'll take you where you need to enter the giveaway!

xoxo NANA♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment/give your opinion!
I'll make sure to reply ASAP; if you'd like a speedier response email me:
★☆ amayayume@hotmail.ca ☆★