Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day (=´∀`)人(´∀`=) !!

This Valentines Day post is sorta late (−_−#) but I want to try my best to post as much as possible! personally I get so disappointed when the blogs I follow stop updating or update once in a blue moon ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ. . . . ANYWAYS (i'm going off topic :S) happy valentines day to all the couples out there! & happy single awareness day to those who celebrate that! Ironically when I was single I never knew about SAD, my family usually spent it together so I got excited for the holiday regardless. My dad is a nerd & likes to do "family" time. This is the second year he was disappointed that I did not spend it with everyone & with my boyfriend instead Dx

My boyfriend & I had such a cute v-day evening!
* I was almost not in the mood to get all dolled up because the night before I stayed up till 5AM studying for my History midterm -w-..such a crappy day to have an exam!
We had a nice stay-in dinner, he decided we Korean BBQ(≧∇≦)it was so much fun! Like a married couple cooking together (>人<;) & beforehand we bought lots of yummy junk food..except we were to full afterwards to eat it TT-TT. Then spent the rest of the evening cuddling ❤ :D

I took some outfit/makeup snaps when I got home after (to study some more & write my English paper -.-).

Makeup:
* going to need to save up for a camera with high resolution!
Light shimmery lilac shade of purple as the base on my lid.
Coral pink (with sparkles!) for centre of my lids.
Violet purple for my crease.
Matte light pink (looks almost white) for underneath my brow bone & inner corners & lower lash line.
All eyeshadows are from the Coastal Scents 88 palette :)
Black Hello Kitty felt liner!
I used individual lashes to add some volume, didn't use a full lash strip because my boyfriend likes more of the toned down makeup look on me. So this is one of the few days of the year I'll let him have a say in my eyemake XD

Coordination rundown:
Striped dress - H&M
Leggings - I don't remember Dx
Sweater - ZARA
Necklace - H&M

5 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks <3 you too!
      your blog is too cute~~

      Delete
    2. Hahaha! You are flattering me! : D I could say the same about yours!

      Delete
  2. hi! your eyeliner seeems good... what brand you used for?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for the comment! :)
      The eyeliner is Hello Kitty Felt Tip Eyeliner pen from Sephora! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment/give your opinion!
I'll make sure to reply ASAP; if you'd like a speedier response email me:
★☆ amayayume@hotmail.ca ☆★