Sunday, February 12, 2012

Feb.11 coordinate ☆彡

みんなさん お早う!!

Quick coord post. Stupid iPhone made full body shots look like I wore plain all black (- w -)

Necklace - H&M
Lace Tank Top - GARAGE
Blazer - DYNAMITE
Leggings - ARITZIA
Shoes (I ♡ booties w/ a killer heel ^^;) - H&M
Tote Bag (♡ how it has short handles & a shoulder strap!!) - H&M
I'm obsessed with wearing black, I never like wearing lots of color, & if I do it's the central color to my outfit. And I never wear numerous bold colors (。-_-。) I want to try!! Some gals pull off color blocking so well, I admire them for having the balls to wear bright&bold \(//∇//)\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment/give your opinion!
I'll make sure to reply ASAP; if you'd like a speedier response email me:
★☆ amayayume@hotmail.ca ☆★