Friday, July 20, 2012

Instagram📷✨❕

Hello my lovely readers :) I'm currently still writing a huge post 【picture spam (ーー;)】about my cosplay outfit, makeup, etc. however, I've officially jumped on the I N S T A G R A M wagon!!! ...d( ̄  ̄) I haven't joined twitter yet...which is basically an instagram+Facebook love child(笑)I feel like having instagram will allow YOU "the readers" to have a look at what I'm doing when I'm not being a good blogger XD so if you have instagram, FOLLOW ME @nc_babyy (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)
; since my IRL name was taken -.-
In a couple days I should have the next "real" post up...right now I'm super dizzy with a cold/flu ( ̄ー ̄)

xoxo NANA <3

2 comments:

  1. Looks fun, wish I'd gone D: VK bands rarely come to little E-town
    Ahh you're lucky you know someone else into gyaru >_< it'd be nice to have a mini gal meet up ^-^ I'd like to know more ppl into gyaru style too hehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first VK band I've heard of ever coming to edmonton! & Animethon might not continue anymore if more people don't help out ): We should have a gal meet or something, I want to get more people from Edmonton/Alberta into gyaru! Plus you know me! I'm gal-ish XD

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment/give your opinion!
I'll make sure to reply ASAP; if you'd like a speedier response email me:
★☆ amayayume@hotmail.ca ☆★